- Develop your employer brand with our students.
- Start a fruitful collaboration before making the recruitment permanent.
- Benefit from the skills of an engineering student, and his/her fresh and innovative outlook.
- Develop your recruitment strategy with our consultants: analyse your needs, choose the best profile, and identify possible financing solutions.
- Participate in the training of an engineering student to meet the specific needs of your company.
The apprenticeship contractallows the company to train an apprentice engineer over a period of 3 years. The progressive pace alternates between in-company training and teaching at Icam, site de Strasbourg-Europe, with 100% in-company work during the final semester. At the end of this contract, the student obtains an engineering degree specialising in Industrial Digital Systems, certified by the CTI. At that point, the company can decide whether or not to hire the student on a permanent basis. Both the company and the student benefit from personalised monitoring and support throughout the training period.
The professionalization contract is a one-year work-study contract for engineering students preparing the ICAM Arts & Métiers generalist degree. During their final year of training, engineering students alternate between learning at the school and professional experience with a company. They validate the ICAM Arts & Métiers diploma, certified by the CTI, and together with the company, they choose to make the employment permanent. Both the company and the student benefit from personalised monitoring and support throughout the training period.